Thursday, April 29, 2010

What a Shape!!

Hi there!!  Yay!  It is almost the weekend.  I can't wait because my little Dominc is going to be making his First Communion on Sunday.  We have been working hard around the house gettting everything ready for the big day!!  I just love throwing parties and I hope Dominic enjoys his special day.  I did take a break this morning to make a card.  When looking through challenges to do, I saw that many of the blogs I follow are doing a "shape" theme this week.  I hardly ever make shape cards, they intimidate me!!But I headed over to look at the new Meljen's Designs images released today and just fell in love with this cute little dolphin.  I have been trying really hard not to buy on impulse, but I just had to have him... right away!!  That is what I love about digis... instant gratification!!  I kept him pretty simple.  Just colored him with Copics and used a little glitter.  I tried adding other things, but they just weren't working for me!  Thanks for spending part of your day with me!!

Here are the challenges for this card:


Meljen's Designs DT- shape card
Cupcake Craft Challenge- Don't be Square
Papertake Weekly- Do Something Different
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog- shape card

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Jenn, I love dolphins so this card really appeals to me! Great job with the shaped card!

Barb

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWW!!! this is too cute Jenn! What an adorable image. Hannah would love that!

Hugs!!!

Lauretta See said...

wow.. this is awesome.. :)) Thank you for joining in the MelJens Designs challenge. Good luck!

Hugs x

Sprytebyrd said...

So pretty, Jenn! I love his color! You shouldn't be scared of shaped cards, you rocked it!!
Hugs!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
♥Dee (Spryte)♥

Toothy said...

Too cute!

Donna said...

Gorgeous dolphin and so beautifully done with the glitter! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Hi
What a "STUNNER" love this Dolphin.... So beautifully coloured and love the touch of sparkle...
Thank you for joining us at Penny's this week.
Hugs Alison.
xx

Cheryl said...

I love your dolphin shaped card! Too cute! Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs challenge. We hope you will join us again.