Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh, So Sweet!


I just love using this image. My very sweet friend Heather made this for me in the image of my kids. Tonight I had a little alone time and wanted to make a few cards for Mother's Day. This one is for my mom... I know it is going to make her smile!! How great is this sketch? I am just lovin' it! It is the current sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Guess who is sponsoring the prize this week??? The same sweet friend who designed this image for me!!! Heather Dennis of Fresh Brewed Designs is offering $15 of free digi images to the winner this week!! You have to head on over and see what an amazing job the DT did with her images!!! I am also entering this card into the Stampin for the Weekend Challenge, Ribbons and Bows.

13 comments:

mulberry station said...

How fun!!! You have a great friend! Heather is awesome! I love your sweet image and your paper is perfect with your card. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

You are such a doll Jenn. I have been thinking about you lots (what else is new ;) I wish we lived closer and could spend time together and chat. I wish I could be there for you more. I know your mom will love this card. The papers and colors are so pretty! Thanks for your friendship, support and for sharing FBD with me. You are the best!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

I remember when she made this image for you! It is adorable. You did a fabulous job with the sketch this week. Your papers are lovely. But again..I'll say the kids are beautiful. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Do What You Love said...

This is so adorable! I love how you colored your little family! Heather is so talented and such a sweetheart, isn't she? I love those papers, too! Thanks for joining us this week at SSW! :)

Kate's Makes said...

Such a cute card Jenn :o)

Thanks for playing along with the SFTW challenge and good luck!

Kate

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I knew that Heather was a sweetheart and this proves it!! What an adorable card! Love the colors and papers you used. Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Stacy said...

Fantastic card Jenn! I love that you used your image that Heather made for you! I am really glad that you could join us at SSW!

Lisa T said...

Cute! Thanks for participating in the SSW challenge!

KymKreates said...

You are so very lucky to have Heather as a friend! What a Sweet card for our Sweet Sketch. Thank so much for joining us this week at SSW.
Kym Kreates

Jeannie said...

Great job on this and thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Melissa Craig said...

Hi Jenn! Hope you're doing well. I love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

Arlana 11426 said...

What an adorably sweet card. Love your color and darling image. So fun that you have that special image to use. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

Mummylade said...

such a lovely card, and a fantastic ribbon! So glad you joined the SFTW challenge and good luck.