Friday, April 23, 2010

Piggy Bath!


This little guy from Meljen's Designs has been on my wish list for a few weeks now... and tonight I went ahead and treated myself to this little cutie!! I have been working really hard getting things ready around my house for Dominic's First Communion and I thought I deserved it!! :) This fun layout is the current sketch over at ICS. All of the papers are from the SU! stack I recently purchased. Sorry this is so short... I am totally exhausted from cleaning today!! Have a wonderful weekend my friends and thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges

ICS- sketch
Meljen's Designs- Featured Stamper

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Isn't it funny how we wait weeks or months to treat ourselves to a few bucks prize :) lol I do the same thing!!! ;)

I love this card! The piggy is adorable. Darling card and layout my sweet friend. Have a great weekend.

Toothy said...

Cute image, love how you colored it and the pretty green flowers.

Sanwanya said...

Love that piggy!Very cute card!

bumblebee creations said...

awhhh... so cute!

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Aw, I love the flowers and the colors. :-) Thank you for entering in the Featured Stamper contest at the Meljen's Designs blog! :-)