Saturday, April 17, 2010

What I was Up to Tonight!


Tonight my kids actually went to bed super early!! Yay! Must have been all the time they spent outside today in the beautiful weather we had. I had some time to myself and I worked on this little thank you. I used the sketch from I Love Digi... isn't it fun?! The adorable bear image is from Meljen's Designs. So cute!! I don't have many bear images and this really jumped out at me when it was one of Meljen's Monday Freebies. It is so cute! The paper I used is all SU! I just got the DP last night at my stamp camp. It is from the Sweet Pea stack in the current mini catalog. It was hard for me to part with it b/c there are only two pieces of each in the stack, but I thought it would go great with this layout. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! Hard to believe that tomorrow is already Sunday.

Challenges: Meljen's Designs DT Challenge 3D (the baubles)
I Love Digi (sketch)

5 comments:

Northern Girl Stamper said...

awwwwww this is way tooooo cute!!!!! Thank you for joining us at Meljen's desings. Good luck!

Sprytebyrd said...

Hiya Jenn! This is such a cute card! I just love how you've colored him!
Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
♥Dee (Spryte)♥

Lauretta See said...

Such a cute card.. love the color combo.
thank you for joining the MelJen's challenge . Good luck!

hugs x

Lisa said...

Adorable card, colors and layout! Thanks for playing with the MelJen's challenge this week!

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Very cute, love the sparkle. :-) Thank you for entering the Featured Stamper contest!