Monday, April 19, 2010

Stamptacular Penguin Celebration and Friday Sketchers


Hi there friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know we had a great one over here!! The kids are off to school and that means I have a little time to myself before Maddi (my 3 year old) wakes up!! This card is for the Stamptactular Sunday Penguin Celebration they have for this week's challenge. I was going through images on my computer to use and totally forgot I had bought this adorable image from All That Scraps awhile back. The papers area all from the Sweet Pea paper stack from SU! I just love this sketch from Friday Sketchers... lots of fun to work with! Thank you for stopping by! I am off to get some things done around here before my little tornado wakes up!

7 comments:

Gemma said...

What a cute little penguin you used, the combination of the designpapers is beautiful and I love the way you used all the buttons. Thank you for joining us at SSC! Gemma

Leonie said...

O what a cute penguin!! So sweet! Love all your layering. Thanks for joining in with us this week at SSC. Hope to see you again
Hugs leonie

Paula said...

Such a sweet little guy! Love all the layering your did! I'm so glad you were able to join us with our Penguin Challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Sprytebyrd said...

Hiya Jenn! This is such an adorable penguin! Great card, as always, my friend!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on the challenge!
Dee (Spryte)

Adria Slauterbeck said...

AW! Your 3 year old is going to love this! What a sweet, thoughtful and adorable surprise :)

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Such a darling image! Great way to create a Penguin Celebration!

Thank you for playing along with us at Stamptacular this week! Hope you'll join us for some more challenge fun again soon!

Hugs,
Priscilla

carlz said...

such a sweet penguin image! i love the felt flowers they're so cute! thanks for playing at stamptacular this week! hugs carlyann xxx