Friday, April 16, 2010

Cuteness


Tonight is the night I get to go to stamp camp!! I look forward to this evening once a month. My sister and I go together and get to craft and hang out!! We make swap cards and this month's theme was baby shower. I thought this adorable little Toby Cub worked perfectly with my SU! dp and card stock!! This card is for the current challenge over at PaperTake weekly.... Cuteness. I don't know about you, but I think this sweet little guys screams cuteness :)! Hopefully tomorrow I will get a chance to post what we make tonight!

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Jenn. This is adorable. Love the cute image and I love the design and the colour combination. Just fabulous. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Angie said...

This is adorable! Love the colors! I too, look forward to my SU stamp camp every mth. We meet the 2nd Thurs. eve of every mth. We do swap cards too, so fun and I look forward to it too:) How is your pregnancy going, are ya feeling good?

Toothy said...

So cute, love the sparkly diaper.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

love the image and the colours are great
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

Kendra said...

I absolutely love this card! Such a cute baby boy card! My cousin has one coming this summer, so I'll have to keep this color combo in mind! Thank you very much for becoming one of my followers!