Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome Baby Reese!

Today is a special day!!!  My cousin Stephanie is having her first baby today... yay!! This is a little card I made for her.  The image is from Meljen's Designs and the layout is the current sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.   Little baby Reese will be born later this morning... welcome baby girl!  Please keep my cousin and her sweet baby in your thoughts and prayers today.  I can't wait to meet the newest member of my family!!

Challenges:

Sweet Sketch Weds (sketch #46)
Meljen's Designs (for the little ones)

11 comments:

mulberry station said...

ohhh, pinks and greens and that sweet little frog! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Nancy

JR Creations said...

Well I hope it all goes well. You've created a fab card for her. Thanks for playing at SSW.

Jenny T.

Lisa T said...

Love your card! The frog is so cute and the pastel colors are so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at SSW. :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWWW!!!! So sweet Jenn! I know you can not wait to meet that sweet new little baby! She will love this card. adorable!!!
Thanks for joining us at SSW :D

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card, Jenn! Congrats on the new baby! I love the colors you've used and of course, the froggie! I just love froggies!
Thanks for joining us at Meljen's this week!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Best Wishes on the delivery of your cousin's baby! What a cute baby card for her! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Melissa Craig said...

Adorable card! Congratulations to your cousin! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

Lauretta See said...

beautiful.. great colors.. Welcome to the new baby!!

Thank you for joining in the MelJens Challenge this week. Good Luck!

Hugs x

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh I love frogs. What a darling image . Love your sweet colors. Thanks for palying along @ SSW!!!

Jeannie said...

What a happy little frog! Great card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Oh so cute - I love the colors - and is that a little sparkle I see too? :-) Thank you for entering in the Featured Stamper contest at the Meljen's Designs blog! :-)