Sunday, April 18, 2010

Karen's Doodles Kids' Challenge... Embossing


Yay! Allison and I finally got to play in the Karen's Doodles Kids' Challenge! This is the third challenge for this new and exciting challenge blog and I have just not had time to participate until now! Allison (my five year old)loved coloring the image, picking out the colors, and running the paper through the cuttlebug. I think the cuttlebug is her favorite of all my crafting "toys", so this was the perfect challenge for her to do!! She is going to give this card to her teacher tomorrow... she is really proud of it. Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Callie said...

ALison this is so increidbly cute! You did such a great job on your card. Thank you so much for joining us at Karen's Doodles Kids Challenge. Hope to see you again in the future! (Thanks Jenn! You can make a card for the challenge as well!)
~Callie

Sprytebyrd said...

"I like the flowers that are in his hands and the flowers on the edge!" from Emily!
Alison, great job! This is beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us at Karen's Doodles Kids!
Hugs ♥
Dee & Emily