Friday, April 2, 2010

Flowers, Flowers, and More Flowers!!


Hi there!! This is a card I made for Stamptacular Sunday (flower challenge), Meljen Designs Challenge (anything goes) and the easel card for my TGF team this week. My team opted not to use it, so I went ahead and posted it now instead of waiting!! I had lots of fun making this card. How stinin cute is this Anya set? Its kinda funny because when I went to work on the challenge I totally forgot I had this set! I can't believe I did that because I just love it!!Easel cards are my favorite. You can add so much!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!! Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Jenn! I think this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the sparkles and flowers and those gorgeous colors.

Cheryl said...

What a great easel card! So fun.

Thank you for joining Meljen's Designs first challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Lauretta See said...

Great project.. easel cards are so in.. and beautiful.

Thank you for joining the first MelJen's design challenge.

Happy Easter and Bunny Hug x

Carolyn said...

Great card. I love the image. Perfect flowers. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Northern Girl Stamper said...

Love all the glitter!!!Thank you for Joining Meljen's 1st Challenge... Good Luck!

Sprytebyrd said...

Jenn, this is beautiful! I love the flowers and wonderful colors!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday AND Meljen's Designs!! You've been busy!! :)
Dee (Spryte)

Shana said...

How bubbly and happy! What a fun card. Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Designs Thursday Challenge - hope to see you again next week!

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks for plying along with us at Meljen's Designs!