Friday, April 16, 2010

Tea Time!


This year I am my kindergartener's Daisy Troop leader. We are having a garden tea party to celebrate the end of the year. It should be really cute with "tea" and fun little party foods for the girls and their moms. I was in charge of the invites and I remembered that I had this adorable little tea stamp set. I hope the girls like them!! I think they turned out pretty cute!! I am going to submit this to the Busy Beauties first challenge. It is an Alice inspired challenge... I always think Tea when I think of Alice!! You should go check out this amazing new blog. The ladies there are the sweetest and Carolyn and Thomas create the most adorable images! Thanks for spending part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh this is just PRECIOUS Jenn!!! I know the girls will love them and will have a wonderful time together. Perfect little invite for the BBB Alice challenge too! I just love it!


HUGS!!!!!

Toothy said...

Great invites!