Friday, July 30, 2010

TSB Back to School Blog Hop!

Hello!  I hope you are enjoying The Stamping Boutique's Back to School Blog hop!!  If you have come from Jan's Blog, then you are on the right track! 

Tracey has created some Back to Images that are too stinkin cute!!  Be sure to hop all the way through to see what the DT has created for you!  Here is the card I made using one of the new images.  Isn't Audrey just too cute?!  Be sure to stop by The Stamping Boutique's shop to check out the new store.  Tracey has been hard at work getting it all up and running!!  Now it is time to head on over to Kym 's blog.  Have fun!

Oh!  I almost forgot!!  If you leave me some love here on my blog I will enter your name to win a secret baggie of goodies!!  Become a follower, and you will be entered twice!!  The winner will be announced here on Monday.  Good luck!

27 comments:

beejay said...

She's adorable! Love your layout on this card too, TFS!

Georgiana said...

Great card. I love the scalloped edges and embossing.

Crystal said...

Love the colors, scallops and the background embossed paper is PERFECT!

Lori said...

I love her. She's sooo cute

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OOHHH this is adorabibble!!! She is absolutely darling and so is your card!!! Great work Jenn!!!

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Stopping by while going through the hop! What an awesome card! Love the scallops =)

Melina said...

very cute! love your scalloped edges :)

Rhonda Miller said...

This card is soo cute. I love how you've used the stack of books and backpack with the Audrey image. TFS.

Kim Kelley said...

Love it! Can't wait to see more!

Linda said...

Very gorgeous card, i love the scalloped edges.
hugs Linda

Unknown said...

Love your layout and coloring! Great job!

Dawn Edwards said...

Wow Great Card. I sure am finding a lot of new blogs to follow on this Hope I have just added you to the list. Thanks for your inspiration.

Longvacation said...

You've done a lovely job on your card, Audrey looks fantastic!

Arts by Sara said...

Awesome job... the layout is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with me! Happy Creating! Sara

Andrea said...

Love the layers scallops!

Kathy Billings said...

I love this stamp so much. I am going to have to get her.

Mel said...

Awesome card, I really love the scalloped edges. She is just too cute.

Robyn said...

This is just the sweetest card. Love the colors you chose.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your Audrey is simply adorable, I just love that Sizzix embossing folder!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the texture and the scallops.

Cheryl said...

Oh, I signed up as a follower too.

Unknown said...

Fabulous embossing!

Anonymous said...

Great coloring!! Love the scallops!! Hugs!!

Whimsey said...

What a great job; love the different colored scallops! LOVE the background polka dot paper!

Collette said...

Great job, Jenn ... love the textured red background - wonderful

bumblebee creations said...

So cute!!! love it! Great Job!

Crystal said...

Great card, love the layout and the scallops!