Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One More Post!

I'm running out the door, so this is going to be super short!!  Be sure to check out my first post today with all the info for The Smiles for Bella Hop!!



These are both cards from Stamp Camp.  This card is for the Paper Sundaes lots of layers challenge.  I used all SU! materials for this card.  Loooove this color combo!!


I made this second card for the  Party Time Tuesdays anything goes challenge.   Not too sure about his face.... kinda looks scared instead of silly!

7 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What nice cards, I like the different patterns and textures you combined and it's a fun sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Kristie W. said...

Great cards! I like the ice cream scoop with the cone on his head, he's ready to party! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

Alica said...

Very nice cards - love the soft colors and textures on the first one, the second one is really cute and fun!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Danderella said...

Gorgeous...love the textures. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes!

Anna said...

Great cards! Love them both! Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

paige said...

What a fun card! I laughed at your comment about the face on the ice cream! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

Nancy said...

Beautiful cards!! Thanks for joining us at the party this week at PTT!!