Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Simple Elegance

Good Morning!  It has been a few days since I posted last.  We have been busy at our house moving bedrooms around and painting.... getting ready for Baby Elise's arrival at the end of September!  I wanted to get the kids all situated in their new rooms before the baby comes so there would be a little less transition for them to deal with!  I am so happy with the way everything turned out.  Once I get the rooms more organized, I will post some pictures!!



This card is for two challenges.  The first one is the Daisy Doodles Here Comes the Bride Challenge.  This stamp is extra special to me because I named it!!  Jules had a challenge going on to name this stamp and I submitted "Simple Elegance", and WON!!  Yay!  I think it is the prettiest little wedding cake ever. 

The other challenge is Card Makin' Mamas' embossing challenge.  I embossed the base of the card stock with a CB folder!!  I know I have said it before, but I just love embossing on white card stock.  I hope everyone is doing fabulous!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Isn't this card all types of gorgeous!!!!

TinaB said...

Great use of the image!! I love your card xx the colours are wonderful xx Thanks for playing at Daisy doodles xx

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Looks great Jenn and I agree with embossing on white. It is so clean looking yet so pretty. Congrats on being able to name the stamp. Thanks for joining the CMM challenge.

Rhonda said...

I love what you have done with this. The cake look stunning. Love the sparkle. Your card is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles CC! And congrats on winning...such a beautiful set.

Joanne Gilch said...

This Daisy Doodle cake ans what you have done with it is gorgeous. I like all the sparkley goodness that you spread on it. I'm with YOU on the white embossing...love it. Congrats on the win and thanks for sharing your creation with the rest of us at Daisy Doodles.

Lawren said...

Thanks for playing with us at Daisy Doodles. I love your card. It came out lovely.

Emma and Susan said...

What a beautiful creation, you are so inventive!! Thanks for joining us this week at Daisy Doodles. Good Luck!
Love Susan
xxx

Monika Reeck said...

your card is so beautiful love the choice of the colors...good luck with the challenge...thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles...