Monday, July 26, 2010

Paper Make Up Stamps Challenge

The current MakeUp for the weekend challenge at Paper Make Up Stamps is to use graph or notebook paper on your cards.  I bought this spiral punch from SU! ages ago and I think tonight is the first time I have ever used it!!  The sentiment is from PMS, and I just love it.  Can you tell I had a little shopping spree over at the PMS store lately??  Katie actually emailed me after my last order and asked me if I keep ordering because I love getting mail from her every day!!  Hee hee!!  I just love these stamps!!  The word art is amazing.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Your card is great! Love the notebook paper and happy to hear you finally broke out the spiral notebook punch! Thanks for playing the Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge!

Kristie W. said...

I love PMS stuff!! I don't get it out to use often enough. Great job with the challenge, I have a similar punch that got taken out of the package but never used.

Tina said...

Super fabulous card. I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us this week at the Makeup 4 the Weeken challenge.

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow!!!! Stunning and beautiful card! Love the colors you've used! Thanks for playing with us at PMS!