Monday, July 26, 2010

Another P.M.S. Dandy Wishes Creation!


Hello!  I hope everyone is having a great start to their week.  This card is for my mom's birthday... can't wait until she gets back in town so we can celebrate!  I hope she likes this!!  I think it is pretty simple, but I like the way it turned out.  I stamped the image from PMS Dandy Wishes in Tangerine Tango by SU!.  The cardstock is Certanly Celery and Close to Cocoa also from SU!   The Crazy Challenge is having a Birthday themed challenge this week, so I will be entering it there!!  Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Fiona said...

hey Jen...I love this card and the colours you have chosen..perfect!!

Fi
x

Danni said...

What a wonderful card!

Nana said...

Very nice card. Love the color combo, just perfect together.
Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week!
hugs Nana

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, I'm sure your mom will love it
Thanks for joining us over at 'The Crazy' this week!
good luck
Hugs Shell xx