Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kisses in the Air

 I love working with white and an accent color, so the challenge at TIOT was perfect for me... the only problem is that I didn't realize I had to use a stamp from Susanna's store... oops!  I will have to make another card for that challenge... I have tons of her stamps!  I love embossing on white... so elegant!  The sentiment is from the newest release at Paper Makeup Stamps.  Love it!  I used my SU! butterfly die for the sweet little butterflies for the Layers Challenge at Flutterby Wednesdays.  I think it turned out pretty!  This is my third post for the day.  Please scroll down for my DT cards for both Fresh Brewed and Crafty Creations!!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Jenn, this is lovely! What a great sentiment.

Barb

Danni said...

This is so stunning with all the white!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Crystal said...

Wow Jenn this is so beautiful! Love the butterflies, may have to get that die :)

Kimberly S said...

Such pretty little butterflies and a lovely sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW challenge! :)

Toothy said...

very pretty and classy

Katie Cotton said...

well even if it didnt work for their challenge, i love it! :D