Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just Dandy!


I have just recently purchased this amazing set called Dandy Wishes from Paper Makeup Stamps.  I love all of the possibilites for this set.  This is just one of the many stamps that come with Just Dandy... I love each and every one of them!!  I chose to use Kraft paper, Chocolate Chip CS/ ink, and Groovy Guava CS/ink all from SU! to create this card.  Stamp Something's current challenge is to create something floweryand The Pink Elephant is to use Brown.... perfect!!This is one of the cards from a set I made for a friend who is doing some embroidery for me.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

So pretty Jenn & I love the colours!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Hugs,
Renata

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Just beautiful Jenn!! I know you will make amazing things with that set!

Toothy said...

Beautiful, love it, love the colors too. I just love brown, I think it goes with everything.

Kristie W. said...

Awesome card!!! Love the images and the colors you used.