Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reuse and Recycle with Fab n' Funky


This week's challenge at Fab n' Funky is to Reuse and Recycle.  I was able to make this card using only papers from my scrap pile :)...  I always say I am going to use them, but my paper addiction usually gets the best of me and I cut up a new piece!  The ribbon came from a card I made ages ago that I know I will never send or give to anyone... reuse!!  I just love these colors together... so warm and cozy.  The sentiment is from P.M.S.   Glad you could spend part of your day with me!!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Sandra DeFalco said...

I saw your name and link on flutterbys blog. Apparently the winner never contacted them, so they drew your name. Just a little heads up from one crafter to another. ☺ Sandi

Emma H said...

I love those colours together - so calm and relaxing. Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

Ginny said...

beautiful, thanks for joining us at FnF