Thursday, July 15, 2010

So Sweet!


I was going through my stamps from SCACD and found this adorable Elisabeth Bell stamp called Little Suzanne that had never been inked up!!  Isn't she just too sweet?  The TIOT challenge is to make a clean and simple card using one color other than white.  I colored the image with Copics which follows the challenge at For Fun Challenges this week... use your favorite coloring medium.  Thanks for stopping by and spending part of your day with me!  I hope you have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

this is very sweet..love the image which has been coloue beautifully.

Fi
x

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!!

Kim said...

Jenn this is so adorable hun! You have colored little Suzanne so beautifully!!! Great work!! Thanks for joining us over at SCACD this week!
Hugs~ Kim

Stacy said...

This is adorable! I love the embossed white background, lovely!

Danni said...

Awww, this is so sweet!

Lori said...

Hi Jenn ~ Your card is sooooo adorable! I love the pop of blue and your beautifully embossed cs!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SCACD Challenge!
Love and hugs ~ Lori