Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wings


Thanks to everyone who played along in our One Year Anniversary Blog Hop last week!! We hope you had fun and that the winners all enjoy their prizes!!!! This week we are asking you to create projects that highlight "wings". When I first got working on this challenge I immediatly thought of this SU! set. I haven't used it in such a long time, but I just love it!! I am a sucker for a good butterfly set :)! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit Crafty Creations to see what the beautiful ladies on the DT have wating for you!!!!

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Jenn. Another gorgeous card. Love the paper and the delicate colours you have use. Great design too.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful birthday card Jenn!
smiles,Deena

Rose said...

oh this is sweet! luv the snail stamp :)