Monday, February 15, 2010

Tellen's Place: Weekly Wednesday Challenge #5


I am so glad that Terry from Tellen's Place posted that there was still time to do her challenge for the week!! I had every intention of posting this sooner, but I had lots going on this week. My FIL is in the hospital and is in stable but serious condition. Please keep him in your prayers!! My husband is very close to his dad and is really having a hard time.

Ok... this challenge was to use a Valentine theme and use at least 5 hearts. I just looooove the freebie that Terry had up for us to use this week. This diva is simply divine!! Thanks Terry for such a fun challenge and amazing image!!

5 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Wow, Jenn - this is a fantastic card! You've colored the image perfectly and I love the colors you chose! This is really sensational! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! ;D

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Fabulous card! beautifully coloured!

Joynana said...

I like what you did with this image. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

Mia said...

LOVE the color combo! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us in the Tellen's Place Challenge! :-)

blackdragon said...

I hope your FIL is still doing ok... i shall keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Your card is lovely and i love the colours.
Thank you for joining us at tellens place this week.
love lynx