Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cute Little Buggies


Oh my goodness! How stinkin cute are these little guys!? These are from Heather's shop, Fresh Brewed Designs. There will be a blog hop later this week to spotlight Heather's new line of bugs!! This adorable image is already available in the FBD shop. I used the sketch from CardPatterns and added the dotted paper to enter this card into Cute Card Thursday's Spots and Dots Challenge! I hope everyone is having a great weekend and has fun today for Super Bowl!!

9 comments:

Toothy said...

Love how you colored the image, that shiny mushroom is so cute, love the sparkly flowers too

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

SOOOO SWEET Jenn!!! I love how you colored this image up!!! (I colored mine much the same yesterday, lol!!! great minds!! ;) )) Fun take on the sketch too! That one has been waiting in my little to do book .. becoming a hoping I have time book, lol!!!

I cant wait for the hop! HUGS and have a great week

yyam said...

That image is adorable! Love the colors and all the glitter! :)

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Your card is just adorable!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Awwwww! so sweet! what a cute image and I'm just loving all that wonderful sparkle!
Hugs
Nicola

Betty Boo! said...

Oh such sweet cards!

bumblebee creations said...

awhhh...these are just so cute!!!!

Ginny said...

gorgeous image, fab colouring :)

JAN said...

fabulous card is this your entry for the blog hop i think i got lost along the way..oh my!