Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh, Mama! Some Exciting News!


Hi! Well, for those of you who haven't heard..... I'm pregnant!! My husband and I will be welcoming baby #4 in the early fall. This was a total suprise. In fact, I don't know the exact due date, but will after an ultra sound tomorrow!! We were in total shock at first, but now that we have adjusted are SO excited! I will be sure to keep you posted on our "little" progress!!

To celebrate my big news, I made a card using Fresh Brewed Designs' Oh, Mama! image. I have a feeling this is what I will look like when our bundle of joy arrives! This card is for the current challenges at Get Sketchy and Cupcake Craft Challenges. I am off to put on my jammies and get some sleep. It is amazing how something so small can take everything out of you! Good night my friends!

10 comments:

Rose said...

woo hoo!!! congrats :) and what a super cute card!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Congratulations Jen!!!
Your card us adorable.

Sprytebyrd said...

Congrats sweetie! You card is wonderful! Can't wait to hear more!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I am just all happy and warm and excited and full of smiles for you. I LOVED being pregnant, feeling the moves and kicks. I sometimes want to again...
Congratulations my sweet friend! God has so many great things for you. You are an amazing mother and he is just smiling down on you right now :D

Many hugs, lots of love and prayers coming your way.

The buggy card is TOOO CUTE BTW ;)

Catherine said...

Such a pretty card ! Love the colours and the image is great fun ! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Smile from Catherine

Donna said...

Super sweet card, this is such a fun image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! that's wonderful news! and your card is adorable!
Hugs
Nicola

Angie said...

LOVE your card, too cute, that image is adorable!! AND CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you, many blessings for a great pregnancy!!!

Victoria said...

Fabulous simple creation, love it. You did a great job with our challenge this week at Cupcake

And many congratulations on your exciting news too.

Hugs
Victoria
x

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the colours and design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x