Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chibi Cupcakes and a Couple of Fun Challenges!


Tonight I got to try out two new Challenge Blogs. The first one is Eat Sleep Stamp- this is where I got the sketch from. I was over on the blog to check out my wonderful friend, Heather's card (which won last week! woo hoo, you go girlie!) and just fell in love with the sketch!! The second challenge I am entering this card into is I Love Digi- a brand new challenge blog. Their first challenge is to use pink and a digital stamp!! I was so excited to use my new digi from TGF, Chibi Cupcakes. I just love her. So cute! My good friends Dee and Callie are designers for this blog and I wanted to support my girls on their first week!!

14 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

SO SWEET!!!! Literally! I want cupcakes now :o) lol!!!! I love this card. Adorable image, I love how you used Tracys sketch! ((isn't she a doll! I love her blog and the challenges!!!)) Thanks for my 'love'. I was so excited to have won last week. Still on cloud nine :o) lol!!!

Hugs to you my sweet friend. Have a beautiful and blessed weekend. (it is Friday so I can go ahead and wish it right? ;) )

Sprytebyrd said...

Thank you soooo much, Jenn!! Your card is absolutely beautiful! I just LOVE this image! You are such a rockstar to support your girls and we all appreciate it!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Hugs!
Dee

Elaine ♥ said...

Beautiful card Jenn, love the image and the gorgeous papers too :)

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

Karin said...

How cute! Thanks for playing along at I Love Digi!

Paul said...

Great to see another Chibi Card at ILD. I really do like them and don't think we see enough of them yet. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at I LOVE DIGI
TFS
Paul

Mel said...

So sweet love the image and cupcakes mmmm
Thanks for joining us at I love Digi this fortnight.
hugs Mel x

Gail said...

Very pretty card. Cupcakes look great.

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute card!!! I love the chibi you used, she is sweet!!!! Also love your color combo, dp, and layout!!! Beautiful job!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Callie said...

Awwww... thanks for the support sweets! I absolutley LOVE your pink cupcakey card. It's perfect. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi

Bev said...

Oooh lovely card and a cute image, thanks for joining us at I Love Digi

Tracy said...

Woo hoo!!! This card is just tooo sweet. It's a 10 on the cuteness scale. Love it. So much fun working this sketch girl. Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Unknown said...

So so so cute xxxx

Poppy said...

love the cute image.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Milliesmarvels said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
Jane
x