Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Creative Corner Sketch Blog


I was surprised to see that the OCC sketch challenge has moved to its very own blog!! I love these sketches, and now they will be super easy to find! This week's sketch was perfect for a card I needed to make for a swap in the SU! group I am in. We meet once a month to have a stamp camp and swap cards. This month's theme is wedding/anniversary. We use all SU! products for this swap, so everything you see is SU!!! Now I only have 11 more to make! (That's the only thing I don't like about this... I really don't like making multiples of cards!! I just start to get bored after about 3!) Thanks for stoppin by! Have a beautiful weekend!

Jenn

8 comments:

Saskia said...

Jenn,

Thanks for your comment on my blog! To win the Cuddly Buddly prize, you've got to enter at the Cuddly Buddly blog (http://cuddlybuddly.com/blog/)

Good luck!

Saskia

Toothy said...

Beautiful, love the pretty flowers, are they heat embossed?

Laurel said...

Beautiful, thanks for playing at OCC

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Beautiful card, this would work wonderful for a sympathy card as well. Love your take on the sketch.

Rose said...

Your card is lovely! I like everything about it! Thanks for joining us this week at OCC!

Jennifer Stricker said...

So pretty! Thank you for joining us at OCC, hope you play with us again.

Rose said...

Jenn i always enjoy seeing what you create! this is so beautiful.
thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

Simply Shaz said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining in with us at OCC :)
Shaz x