Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh, Alice! Picturing Wonderland


I am just lovin' the Oh, Alice challenges. This week is a sketch challenge... and it is amazing! I decided to use the Fresh Brewed image, Step Into Wonderland. I thought it was just perfect for the sketch!! I used SU! Kaleidoscope Designer Papers and used my Copics to color. My amazingly talented and beautiful friend, Heather Dennis has created many "Alice" images that you can find in her shop, Fresh Brewed Designs. In fact, tomorrow we are having a Fresh Brewed Blog Hop to celebrate the release of her Fun Foods Line!! It is sure to be a blast so stop on by!!

Thanks for spending part of your day with me!! I hope you have a most beautiful day!!

Jenn

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenn. How are you doing. Your card is just gorgeous. Fab image, beautifully done. Your design and the papers and colours are just so pretty and delicate. Love it.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Pam Varnell said...

Love this Jenn. What an adorable take on the sketch. Precious card.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Jenn!
HOE PRETTY!!!!!
I LOVE the colors you used and that AMAZING sparkle!
See you tomorrow at the HOP!!! :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG how adorable! LOVIN all the glitter, so fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining us at Oh Alice Challenges.
Kristy xx

Carolyn said...

Wow, what a fantastic Alice image. Great job on the coloring.
Hugs xx
Carolyn