Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Day


Ok... this is my third post today. I have been under so much stress with my FIL being ill, that today I just had to escape! I made this card for I Love Digi! They gave us a fun sketch to use and asked it to be a card for mom. I know this card looks a bit masculine, but when I saw this adorable image from Meljen Designs, I thought of my mom right away!! She looooves to fish and I know she would love this cute little guy! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the Fresh Brewed Designs Fun Foods Blog hop!!! There will be a game and the prize is a free image!!! See you all tomorrow!

9 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Great card Jenn, what a fab image and love the papers. A great interpretation of our sketch :)

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

Poppy said...

great card,love the image.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Callie said...

Jenn! It's fabulous. I love it. Great take on the sketch. I love seeing my girls playing along where I'm designing. (Get your kids & yourself in on the KD kids challenge... deets on my blog :-)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!!

Tammy said...

Too cute!! You have done an awesome job coloring this image!!! LOVE it!!

Karin said...

Very cute and I love the additon of the buttons! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

Sprytebyrd said...

Oooh, Jenn! Look at all the sparkle! Aren't Melissa's images just darling? I'm so thrilled to see my girls joining the challenges that I design for!!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Bev said...

Ooh fab image, might have to go and check these out. I dont think your card looks to masculine at all. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

I love it. :-) Thank you for entering in the Featured Stamper Contest! :-)

Milliesmarvels said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us for the I love digi Challenge!
Jane
x