Monday, March 15, 2010

In the Mood for Some Fun Foods?? It's a FBD HOP!!!




Welcome to Fresh Brewed Designs Fun Foods Hop!! If you have come from Catherine's blog you are on the right track! If you just started here, be sure to head on over to Mary's blog to get to the very beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss any of the fun along the way!! There is a word to collect on each of the stops on the hop. Make sure you collect them all and then email your answer to Heather to win an image! (She has her email addy on her blog post!!)

Today the Fresh Brewed Crew is celebrating the release of Heather's new line of Digi Stamps, FUN FOODS!! These images are all just darling and can be used in so many different ways. I decided to use them in a notecard set so I could showcase lots of images at once! I am just lovin' these happy little guys... aren't you?? I'm pregnant, and they are makin' me crave some comfort food!
Heather has so much talent, you have to go check out her shop!

Your next stop on the hop is Kelly's Blog. I know she has something simply AMAZING to share with you! Thanks for stopping by and have fun! Oh! I almost forgot to mention... my secret word is OF!!

26 comments:

Randi WS said...

Really cute cards! :)
Hugs, Randi from Norway

Callie said...

Super super cute Jenn!

Bobbi said...

Such a cute idea to make it a set. I think this would be perfect for that teen in your life. TFS

Betty Benton said...

I like your note cards! Hope you can satisfy that craving soon!!

Anonymous said...

What a great set! I love the sparkles and the shiney red ketchup...

bumblebee creations said...

Love all your BLING on those adorable cards!!!! Love em!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh Jenn, delish! You went all out with your adorable set of yummilicious cards! Too cute!

Sanwanya said...

love them very very cute,think im going to go grab me some lunch hehe

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenn. Hows things. I love your set of notelets, so special and a lovely gift for someone too. Happy Crafting.
#Love Sandra xx

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Jenn!
Thank you for showing all the images, I didn't release there were different cups! lol gosh there are three different ones!
Your cards are adorable!
TFS!!!
Blessings, Maria

Stacy said...

WOW Girl you have been busy!!! These cards are just too cute! I love the paper, perfect for these images!

Betty Boo! said...

Ver cute cards! Love the sparkly you added!

Barbara said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy. Micky D's, here I come. I think everyone is getting really hungry about now! This is a great set of cards, Jenn! Love the red checked paper.

Hugs,
Barb

Angie said...

Love the card set, so cute!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

hehehehe!!!! I love these Jenn!!! I LOVE that gorgeous sparkle you have been adding to your lovely creations! WOW!!! I also love the little 3x3 note card set. the gingham paper is perfect!

Thank you for being a part of this with me and glad I could help out with those pregnancy cravings ;)

HUGS!

Carol said...

Awe...what a fun set of cards you made!

Sprytebyrd said...

Great job, Jenn! These are awesome!
Thanks for the fun hop!
Dee (Spryte)

Catherine said...

Hi Jenn!
Love the sparkle you added to these! I can almost hear the soda fizzing and taste the salt on the fries!

Tracy S said...

cute idea to do a set of note cards. Love the bling you added with the glitter.

Christina Hicks said...

Wow look at all the wonderful foodie cards. I am getting so hungry on this trip!

Tammy said...

These cards are really cute...Love that you made four of them.
Smiles...Tammy

Christa said...

LOVE the set of cards...I am NOT pregnant and I am craving french fries all the time, ask Carol....lol....you did a wonderful job as always girl.....Hope you are feeling good, miss seeing you around!

=)

Toothy said...

cute, love that notecard set.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

MMM, it all looks so yummy!! HEHE!

Mary Giles said...

Oh my gosh! These are way too adorable. You have a complete gift set. What a fabulous idea. This just made me smile. Thanks.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are super cute Jenn! xx