Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun Color Combo!!



Boy am I BEAT!!! Between everything going on in my family life and this little baby sucking everything out of me, I needed a break today!! I decided to do the color challenge in the Card Makin' Mamas group over at CafeMom. The colors we had to use were craft, robin egg blue, creamy orange, and olive green. I am pretty pleased with the way this card turned out. I used SU! DP and their She's All That set. The layout is the current sketch over at Our Creative Corner. I am off to try to relax and call it a day!

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I have ALWAYS loved how you use this image. Great colors and I love how you used the OCC sketch as a easel card! Brilliant.

Hugs and Prayers and Love

Silke Ledlow said...

Jenn - your card is AWESOME!!! The colors are really neat too and the flower is the perfect finishing touch!!!

Thank you so much for playing the Sketch with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenn. This is lovely. Great image and I love your design and the colour combination. Very effective.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is terrific. Love that set and the colors are super. It look so pretty with the punched border and the flowers! Great job on the sketch challenge. So happy you could have some fun with Our Creative Corner this week.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Wow! It's fabulous Jenn! The colour combo is stunning! and I love the inked edges!
Hugs
nicola