Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Back!


Wow, it has been quite awhile since I last posted. There has been so much going on around here and I think things are finally settling down. How cute is this little Chick?? It is one of the newly released Easter images available from Fresh Brewed Designs. You have to go over and check out the rest of the images Heather has created!! This card qualifies for the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday- Spring
Dare U 2 Digi- Easter
I Love Digi- Easter
Stamping For the Weekend- Easter
Papertake Weekly- Sketch

Thanks for spending part of your day with me! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

So cute. Love the glitter on this one. Great colors.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn :-D

Elaine ♥ said...

What a cute chick! Love the sparkly paper too :)

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi, good luck!

Elaine x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Super cute - love the sparkle

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Gorgeous card, love all the glitter. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Hugs Ali x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Beautiful Jenn! I love the colors and the sparkly bow. Glad to see your post. I have been thinking lots about you. Many hugs!!!

Take time to relax a little today.
{{Hugs}}

Karin said...

Love the sparkle in her bow! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

Sprytebyrd said...

This is beautiful, Jenn! i love the sparkley paper!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Poppy said...

aww so cute.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Bev said...

Love your card, super cute chick. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Milliesmarvels said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
Jane
x