Friday, November 13, 2009

This is Gonna be SNOW much fun!!

Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs is celebrating her release of some adorable images with a challenge that will be lasting ALL weekend! I have been so blessed to be able to help Heather start up her new business. She is one of the most caring, loving, and honest people that I know and I am so happy to call her my friend! One example of this is the amazing snow family image she created for me. She asked me a few questions about my family and what they like to do. From there she created a snow family that resembeled mine!! Here is a card I made with this amazing gift. To make it even more special, I used the sketch that little Miss Hannah (Heather's daughter) made for the challenge Heather is having this weekend.



The second card I used the new Snow Angel image. I used the current Sketch Saturday sketch to create this card. Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to head on over to Heather's Blog to check out all the fun she has planned for this weekend!

7 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Jenn~ You are SO sweet!!! I am so glad you like your snow family. I had the most fun creating it for you. The little girls in Hannah's ballet class had lots of input and were so cute making sketches and helping out. One little girl drew me hundreds of golf clubs. Lol! So cute!

I am so glad you were able to participate in this with me. It means so much! I love ya!

Thanks
Heather

Stacy said...

Jenn, I love your "snow family"! Your cards are so cute! Great job with Heathers images!

Callie said...

Awww so cute Jenn. I love your snow family! Adorable~

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness!!!! I love your family card!!!!! I just think it is such a unique idea--and what a way to send a Christmas card! Love the snow angel too!!!!! Great job!

Toothy said...

Wow, what cute cards, I love your family image too.

Do What You Love said...

This IS cute and I love that Heather captured the things your family engages in; how cute is that? Your colors are so cute and wonderfully festive!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Stunning cards!!! I love all the wonderful glitter!!! Call it one of my major weaknesses...bling and sparkle ahve replaced my shoe obsession;o) Well, almost. HeeHee!!

Hugs!!
Carolyn