Monday, November 2, 2009

Cookies, Milk, and Cupcakes!!


What a sweet tooth I have tonight!! This cute little Snow Buddy is called Cookies and Milk. Isn't he adorable?? This card is for the Cupcake Craft Challenge. This week the sketch was super fun to work with!! I just love using panels. I colored this Snow Buddy with Copics. I added some Dazzling Diamonds (SU!) to add a bit of sparkle to our little friend. If you haven't been to Fresh Brewed Designs you have to stop by!! Heather Dennis has created ToNs of amazing images!! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Callie said...

Super Cute Jenn! This is one of my favorite Snow Buddie Images!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Jenn! I LOVE this card! I love the ice blues. (and BLUSH) thank you. You are too sweet!

Liza said...

A cute card Jenn, I love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Stacy said...

Sweet card! Love the color combo! Great job with the image.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jennifer, what a super cute card. I love the adorable image and the glitter looks fab. Great papers and love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Saskia said...

Lovely image on a great card!!

Saskia :)

~Tammy~ said...

What a cute take on this weeks sketch . . . love all that glitter! Thanks for playing along