Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Baby!!




My baby turned three today!! Even though I feel a little sad that she is getting so big, I just loved watching her have so much fun today!! We went to a local pizza parlor where the kids played games and all of our family ate dinner. It was such a nice time and I know Maddi had a blast! She had so much fun that she fell asleep on the ride home holding one of her new toys!! Where did the time go???? I ask myself that every time one of my kids have a birthday. I made Maddi this card using the sketch from Card Patterns. At the moment her favorite color is green so I used it for her! This is one of TGF's new images... too cute!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my, that pic of her sleeping is so sweet! I love the card, the sparkle paper is perfect!!

Tamaroo said...

So cute and girly! Love it!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

Man, time does fly by doesn't it?!
Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures with us. It made me smile over and over again.

The car is absolutely adorable!!! I know she loved it:)!

Erin Smetak said...

Aw, happy birthday to your sweet little girl!

Love that card too! That stamp is too cute!

whoistracy said...

What a sweet card Jenn! Love all the glitter. And a happy third birthday to your daughter- she is adorable!

Toothy said...

Awe, Happy Birthday! Jack will be 3 soon too and he just saw the picture of your daughter with her cake and sang the happy birthday song.

Anonymous said...

Awww, I feel the same way...where does the time go??? Glad she had a nice birthday! Sweet card!!
smiles,Deena