Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's That Time Again!



Yep! Welcome to another Sunshine Monday!! For this card I chose this adorable "Snow Day" by S&G. It is hard to believe that snow will be on the ground in St. Louis soon when it was 80 degrees and beautiful yesterday. I really am not a snow kinda girl, but I do love this Sunshine and Giggles Stamp- it just makes me smile! Janice has created a new blog for S&G and you can find it here. There is also a DT call going on for this amazing stamp company and you will find all of the details on the new blog. You don't want to miss it!! Thank you for spending part of your day with me! Have a beautiful week!!!!

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi again. Such a beautiful card. Love the image and the sparkle. Have fun.
Love Sandra xx

Janice said...

Love the sparkly snow! Fantastic card and your coloring is great!

Cat said...

Great card! The colors are perfect!