Friday, May 28, 2010

Relax and Rejoice

That is the sentiment (from TGF) I chose for this card with the hopes that I get to be this cute little Hugabugg over the weekend at some point!!  The pool we joined this summer opens on Monday and I plan on heading over there for a bit to just chill out!!  Otherwise we have a pretty jammed packed holiday weekend!  Tomorrow I have a 50th anniversary party to go to and Sunday we have a first birthday party to attend and we may even head down to the lake later that day.  I am exhausted just thinking about all of the running we are going to do!  At least the weekend will be spent with tons of friends and family, right?!!   I used my Citrus Stack Pack for the DP and the current sketch at ICS for the layout of this card. 

I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday!!  Enjoy!

6 comments:

Sanwanya said...

what a cute card,love the bright summer colors!!

Heather said...

OK, now I just LOVE this Jenn!!! WOW!!! Beautiful card gorgeous colors... so happy and fun!

melissac said...

Jenn -- love the bright colors!! I'm all about bright!! Have a great weekend!! Blessings and hugs!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

too cute!

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, very summery,thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
Hugs

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What an adorable card! I just love the bug in the hammock!