Saturday, May 15, 2010

All Boy

I know I am not alone when I say that cards for boys and men don't come easy for me!  I am so used to using all the frills and flowers and it is hard to let go!  I am pretty happy with the way this little guy turned out though.  He is Fresh Brewed Designs' Skateboarder Bee.  Cute isn't he?!  I used Copics to color him.  The paper is all SU!  I really like the circles and colors. 

Well, I am off to craft.... all of our baseball/softball games are cancelled today because of the rain!!  What better way to spend a wet dreary day than down in my craft room!!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Challenges for this card:

Sketch, Scrap, Stamp and Doodle:  Masculine
Digial Tuesday:  Make Me Laugh
Stampin' for the Weekend:  Card for a Male
Our Creative Corner:Masculine Birthday, Let's Hear it for the Boys!
All Sorts:  Birthday
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog:  Anything Goes
DU2DS:  Anything Goes

8 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card and ideal for a man - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's and I hope we'll see you for the blog hop on the 21st.
Ann x

bumblebee creations said...

love it-such a perfect image you used!!

Di said...

This is a great card! you would not know it was harder for you to do its fab!!
Thanks for joining SFTW!!!
Hugs di xxx

Beryl said...

This is a super 'dude' image and your colour scheme is lovely.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Beryl xx

Maria Matter said...

adorable Jenn! love this image!
thank you for playing along with us @ Digital Tue!
Blessings!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I SO hear you about making guy cards. Thanks for taking the challenge and joining us at SSDS this week! :)

Tracey said...

Cute card, you've coloured the image to match the papers perfectly :)

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Julie Leblanc said...

This is a really great card for the masculine gender:-) tfs and joining us at OCC!

Hugs, Julie.