Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crafty Creations Transportation Challenge

Wow, my poor blog has been so neglected!  I recently started a new position teaching second grade.  I am so excited about it, but sooooo exhausted!  Not only did I start this new job, but I should be having a baby in less than three weeks!!  Yikes!  What was I thinking??!!  I was so happy to get down to my craft room tonight to create this card for my DT submission for the Crafty Creations Transportation Challenge.   Isn't this a fantastic image??!!  It was created by Claire from the CCC team!!  She is sponsoring this week's challenge so you will want to play along for your chance at winning some of her amazing images.  I hope to see you there!!

1 comment:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Jen - so cute!! I love this image I think it's my favorite! Very Cute!
Melissa