Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Bling it Up! Challenge

EEEK!  I totally almost missed the Bling it Up! challenge over at Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge Blog!  I was so excited to see that the Lil Lolitas were available at Tickled Pink Stamps in digi form for a limited time.  I have been wanting to get a few of these sassy ladies for some time and this was the perfect way to do it!  Kellie is amazing by the way!  My email was acting all crazy but she made sure I got my images... and super fast!  I can't wait to use more of the images I bought in future challenges!  Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Yaay! You got Da Boss Lady as Kellie is so affectionatly known! Fantastic 'bling' card. Thanks for playing with us in the Boutique this week.

Hugs, Kylie ox

Kylie said...

Awesome Kellita!! Fantastic bling card!
Thanks for entering LLBC this week, hope to see you again next week!
Hugs
Kyliek

Carisa said...

Jenn, I'm so excited to see you joining us this week at LLB!!! I love it when my crafty friends play along. I just LOVE your Kelita & the bling is PERFECT!!! I'm so glad you were able to pick up some Lolita's to play. I think you're hooked! hehe

Jackie Thomas said...

What a fantastic card. Your colouring of Kellita is perfect. Thanks for joining us in this weeks LLB challenge. Hugs jackie