Monday, June 7, 2010

The Stamping Boutique and 2S4Y!



Yay!  I am so happy to finally be able to post this!  Blogger was down this morning when I tried earlier.  This week The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the 2S4Y challenge with a $25 gift certificate to the store!!  You don't want to miss your chance for this amazing prize!!!!  The sketch is super fun to work with.  I used Camp Audry Tubing for my card and paired her up with some fun summery DP and flowers.  I also added a little sparkle with some Stickles... gotta love sparkle!! 

Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me!  Have a great week.

7 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh this is precious!!! Beautiful card Jenn! I haven't played with this image yet, but I REALLY need to!
blessings!

Rose said...

What a fun summer card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I love the sparkles!!

Crystal said...

Too cute, love all the sparkles too :)

Unknown said...

this is a delightful card - so summery and full of sparkle!
Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y
:) Kazan

Sylvia said...

Love this summery card and the girl with all that sparkle!

cnelson said...

cute as can be!! LOVE this!!