Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Prince Ian and the Three Musketeers!




Ok, how stinkin cute is Prince Ian? I am just in loooove with him! I am home sick with my little Allison today and decided to make a card while she was resting. (Even though the monster laundry pile was calling my name!) I used SU! background paper and copics to color Mr. Ian. I also used the sketch from Papertake Weekly. As I was working, Allison saw a few images lying on the table and informed me that they were the Three Musketeers and created a card!! I think she did pretty good! She even took the picture. Hopefully she is starting to feel a bit better!!!

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenn. Great cards as always. Thank you for being a friend. Please go to my blog, there is something there for you.
Love Sandra xx

NormaJean said...

Hi Jenn, your card is so cute i love the colors and your daughter did a great job, hope she feels better soon
Hugs Norma

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

your card is just too cute!!!

How smart of allison to think of the 3 muskateers!!!! She is so sweet and creative. Tell her I adore her card and think she is such a fantastic crafter.

Have a wonderful day. Hope she is feeling better. sending hugs!