Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where Did Summer Go??


It is just so hard for me to believe that summer is coming to an end. I was lucky enough to work only part-time this summer to spend extra time with my kids. When I was at work, they are too because I work at a preschool!! We really had a lot of fun. Yesterday we headed to the pool and just had a blast. The weather was perfect and the kids were, too!! (believe it or not!!) I was excited when I saw that Cute Card Thursday's challenge is to create a beach card. At least I can hold on a bit longer, right!?? I also used the sketch from Delightful Sketches. Have a beautiful evening!

9 comments:

csroyal said...

Oh my gosh, this is cute! Glad you joined us at Delightful Sketches!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness how cute is this... thanks for playing along at DS.

Wendy Hall said...

Super duper cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!!

raindropecho said...

Sooo adorable! Fantastic job on this card :)
- Ann

Unknown said...

Summer?? Did we have a summer??!! Fabby card - I so love this image and your colouring. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the colours and the image is sooo cute. Thanks for joining us this week on Cute card Thursday.
Caz
x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, fabulous cute image and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

love it!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh How CUTE!!! Love the BLING!!! Great colors too! Thanks for playing along with us at DS!