Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tri-Shutter Fold Card




WOW! When I first looked at the challenge Dee made for us in the Addicted to Bellas swap on Cafemom, I started to freak out!! It looked so scary to make. When I went to make it today I was so pleasantly surprised to see how easy it was to do!! I used the SU! set Live your dreams to create this card. The challenge for this week over at Crafty Creations is" Birds" and I thought these little birds would add a nice touch to the card. The DP is also by Stampin Up! and it is from the Tea Party series. Thanks so much for stopping by... I have to go get kids to bed. (What in the world are they still doing up? Don't they ever get tired??)

6 comments:

shelly said...

hi jenn ..this is a really sweet card i havent attempted the tri~shutter as i thought it might be a little frustrating i think this weekend ill have a go at one, thanks for the inspiration :) love the little birdies they add a realy nice touch pretty papers too :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, great job with the style and I see the little birds, I do!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Claire Phillips said...

Lovely card - thanks for playing at Crafty Creations. Cheers Claire x

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with this lovely card!!!

'Tweet' greetings,
Saskia :)

redsmomma said...

YAY! You made one and its lovely!!!! great job on it,its so purty!
~anna

Janice said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I have yet to try this but think it's a must now.