Saturday, June 13, 2009

CardPatterns Challenge 19


Tonight I needed to make a birthday card for my son's friend. His birthday party theme is camping- complete with a sleepover in a tent in the back yard!! (my friend must be very brave) I saw this sketch on CardPatterns and fell in love with it.


I used My SU set under the stars. The DP is also SU's Parisian Breeze Specialty. I colored the images using my SU Stamp and Writes. I think it turned out pretty good... cards for boys are always so hard for me. I hope he likes it!!

3 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

How fun!!! I love this

whoistracy said...

What an adorable image! I love the wrapped twine- what a fab idea. So glad you could play along with us.

Jessica Theodore said...

Love your card!!! What a fab idea for a boy, I never know what to do either.