Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Welll... I did it!











I have been so inspired by my good friends on CM that I decided to take the plunge and create a blog myself!! I am kinda freaked out for some reason, but with time I am sureI will get the hang of it. The card on the left was I made for a Challenge on cafemom. The technique is split negative. I liked using this style of stamping a lot and you will most likely be seeing lots more of it!!


The second card was for a challenge in CMM on CafeMom. I just love this style card and it was wayyyy easier to do than I thought it would be!! I had made one of these previously at a stamp camp and am soooo happy to have the measurements now!!
Today I took the kids to my friend Amy's house to swim and they had lots of fun. Dominic is like a little fish and he is so hard to get out of the water!! Allison is very proud that she can swim with her things like marshmallows (floaties), and Maddi has NO FEAR! She wanted to go down the slide that was going into the pool. Ahh!! What am I going to do with her? It was a very nice day!!








No comments: