Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Scatter Sunshine


This card is for the fabulous sketch over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges. I bought these K and Co stamps on clearance at JoAnn's a couple of weeks ago and they are the inspiration for this card. I thought they were so cute and would come in useful sometime- guess that time is now!! The DP is some that I had in my stamp room for A LONG time and I am not sure who makes it. The center image and sentiment are both from CTMH's Summertime set. This is the first time I have used this stamp set and i really like it!! (I have had these forever, too and just never could figure out what I wanted to do with them :)!) So here's to SUMMERTIME!! I am going to make the most of what is left of it and enjoy being with my kids- no matter how crazy they have been making me!! Thank you so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Liza said...

Awesome card and a great take on the sketch. I love all of your summery colours. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

Your K&Co stamps are perfect for this challenge and look fantastic! Your card is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Great ceard ;0)

Thanks for joining us!

Janneke X

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the sketch and love your colour scheme. thank you for taking part at ssc

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi there...

What a PERFECT summery card! Love the colors and you've done a marvelous job displaying our sketch from this week's challenge!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamptacular!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Paula said...

LOL...I bought the same K & Co sticker pack...although I haven't done a thing with mine yet and I LOVE what you did with yours here! Love the color scheme and sentiment!

Thanks for joining us with this Challenge! I hope you can join us for our next challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge...and psst...this upcoming challenge there are bonus prizes and bonus fun! Hope to see you there!

Pleasantly,

Paula

Line said...

What a superfresh and summery card! Love all the glitter!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line